View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Love Tucker's 16 week checkup

He is a whopping 5 pounds already!! I do believe we have a teapot on our hands. He isnt fat just solid, I can still feel his ribs and I though he was on the skinny side, he is still really short so Im wondering if that has anything to do with why he weighs so much. He already weighs more than both his parents do. Oh well more to love
He did great, didnt like being away from me though when the vet tech was helping the vet. He is definitly a momma's boy. The vet checked his hernia and said that it seems to be smaller but it still needs to be closed, his ears looked alot better and she said that he looked so much healthier then the first time he was there. He had his 2nd set of shots, (I no we are behind) and his rabies and we scheduled his surgeries in 3 weeks (neutering and hernia).
She wants him off the "taste of the wild" food that he is on. She said that he really should be on a puppy food. She suggested Pedigree but at least she didnt suggest science diet. Anyways so we are now in the search for another different food. He is a little sore in the vax area but other than that he is his normal happy Tucker self.
Just wanted to share.. Have a good evening everyone!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!