View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
CarlyBaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfgkl View Post
Does it sound like our stomaches when they're growling? I go through this about once a week with my biewer, she's very small. The first time it happened, I took her to the vet, well, it was her tummy growling(did sound like a gurgling sound in a way or like pneumonia sound), well, it was her stomache growling. What I do is give my dogs their treats first thing in the morning. If Tootsie doesn't eat hers, I know it's going to be one of those days, so, now, I give her just a little bit of karo syrup, and within about 10-15 min she'll eat and the gurgling sound stops. The first time, I waited until later that evening, when she hadn't eaten all day, and the gurgling kept on, I gave her the karo, and then she ate. So, now it's a routine with her. Is your pup pretty small?
Hi phfgkl
yes, it sounds like our stomaches when we're hungry ,but louder I would say.Especially for their size.Yes, she's a tiny one just a little more than 3 lbs.
Beatrice is like that too,she won't eat when she has the growlies,this is when she's having an episode.I give her pepto bismol ,sometimes that doesn't even work in bad cases. I am convinced now that it's IBD
What is karo syrop ?
CarlyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!