View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
darnlora
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Welcome to YT we are a great group to belong to! Have not tried herbs except garlic.... My Pom poo was stung by a bee did not know but he was mildly alergic. Long story short he ended up with a systemic staff infection much like MRSA. Suffered with staff for over 1 year more eruptions much like puss pockets. Over couse of year and tons of money and biopsies lots of antibiotics, Surgeries to remove masses etc. I swear tried them all (meds)even steriods. 3 Months ago switched all my furbabies to Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish eliminated all antibiotics started adding garlic to their turkey and brown rice w green beans and carrots. Now he has not had a single eruption and is staff infection free. Oh also started making my own yogurt for pups too. My guess is that this herb astralagus may have helped too? Sorry so long winded . Anyone else have thoughts on homeopathy or naturopathics?

Last edited by darnlora; 01-10-2009 at 01:48 PM.
darnlora is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!