View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

This is from Primal's website:

All products produced and packed by Primal Pet Foods are 100% USDA human grade. In addition, Primal Pet Foods does not import any ingredients from China.

The proteins used in Primal Pet Foods products are procured from USDA farms and ranches located within the United States. All poultry procured for our Chicken products is purchased from within the state of California. We do procure a portion of our Lamb and all of our Venison from USDA approved farms and ranches in the country of New Zealand. All animals raised for the use of protein in our foods are fed a 100% human grade, vegetarian diet. The vendors that supply our proteins do not import any of their animal feed from countries outside of the United States.

I understand that this does not mean EVERYTHING is manufactured and sourced within the US (meaning the feed used to sustain the protein sources) but it's better than nothing at this point. Good lord iggnorance is truely BLISS! However, I certainly wouldn't trade knowledge for iggnorance in this subject
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!