View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphier View Post
That is crazy! I have stopped feeding NV raw as well and started feeding Primal. Same bad feeling. The guy who owns the place where I used to get my NV told me that he didn't carry the rabbit because it was from China. He said there was no way he would give that to his babies when it came from there. I am so sorry that happened to your boy, but thank God you went with your instincts on that! I really believe that you should always go with what your gut feeling is and trust what your heart is trying to tell you.
Too wierd that others have had the same feeling. It's almost like you are just waiting for something bad to happen with that company.. I guess it's like that with all the companies, but for some reason this is almost overwhelming..

The WORST thing is, a couple weeks ago I was at the pet store and went to get my boys their NV out of the freezer and there was a sign saying they were out of rabbit. I never fed that anyway but made a comment to the guy there and he said something about a rabbit shortage in China. I actually LAUGHED and thought it was a joke because I never even CONSIDERED that they would still be sourcing ingredients from there!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!