View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #27
heatherm0890
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieisme View Post
I thought it was just a curious question(s) for her to ask. Maybe she was just trying to start up a conversation with you and felt this was the only way how. For her to be walking her dog by afterwards still does not seem strange. Yes the question about the price of the yorkie is a little much, but still not deemed "weird" some people want yorkies and they are wondering about the cost of a beautiful yorkie, this could be a really good educational question if you speak to her about the cost in detail about the average of a healthy yorkie and what to expect from breeders. The dog she was walking also are very pricey with major health issues if not bred right, so she could just be curious on everything.

Sorry yt members if I don't agree with the weirdness of the OP, the other lady could have walked off thinking the same thing.
J

yes but you werent there and although the questions may have possibly just been out of curiousity(i dont think so tho) sometimes your gut feeling is what you need to listen to and if this lady put off a weird vibe to me, i would have done the same thing. You cant be too careful when it comes to you baby,im sure you agree
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!