View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
LilMissy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

O...M...G!

They really seem to think that somebody actually DID this to that poor puppy! How anyone could be so cruel is just. plain. sick. Maybe Barney escaped from a house fire? It seems pretty clear that they are looking for whomever did it though.

I am shocked, angry, and saddened by this news video. This made me incredibly upset! I would not let my children watch this. They are sensitive, like me...and huge animal lovers. I find it hard to even STOMACHE that a human being could be so cruel to an animal, and it's even harder to see an animal suffering like that! We're seeing him after he's all cleaned up too! Can you imagine what he looked like when he was found? I guess that some of you would know, like those of you who work in shelters (bless your hearts) or a veterinarian/pet hospital. I can't possibly imagine, I really can't...it must be so scarey and sad. I wish that I could help all of these poor neglected animals. I am sending my donation right now.

I hope and pray that Barney finds a wonderful forever home. This little guy needs alot of love, it looks like he's travelled a rough road.

People really need to be more aware. Some of us (me included) like to just bury our heads in the sand and pretend that bad things don't happen in this world. I needed a reminder that life isn't all about rainbows and butterflies. Thank you for posting this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!