Thread: No Bark Help !
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #1
kelly jo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default No Bark Help !

Roxy's barking was so bad in the morning, waking everyone up! I have solved the problem. Actually, I think I learned something. When she get's up she goes out and does all the bussiness she can, then run's around the house a few minutes. I usually get on my computer befor a shower and work, that's when she just wouldn't stop barking. Well, I tried the no bark and then a treat. Great, she stops when she's eating. I got worried that even the healthy treats were a few too many even breaking them up. So I started using her kibble and feeding her in the morning by hand. I say no bark everytime she gets a piece so I'm thinking maybe she's catching on too. She eat's it out of her dish when she wants, but I wonder if she just wasn't hungry after waking up but just too busy getting on with the day she couldn't calm enough to eat. The barking has calmed alot. I'm sure it's something that is just adding to her being spoiled, but I have the time and she is the princess, just ask her. lol . My other dog thinks she had died and gone to heaven. Mom feeds us by hand in the morning. I must be CRAZY! I am also learning they are huge attention seekers! Ya think???
kelly jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!