View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Default Pet Gear SE or Pet Gear Happy Trails?

Ok, I posted about this a while back and never made a decision . Now, I HAVE to make one. We're going to the Smokies for our 3 year anniversary and Lillybug is going with, of course ! So, I need a stroller.

I'm torn between these 2 Pet Gear strollers:

Pet Gear Special Edition Pet Stroller

Happy Trails Deluxe Pet Stroller by Pet Gear

I also, of course, have a few questions.

Does the Happy Trails stroller have a place inside where you can attach it to her harness? I'm way overprotective and while I most likely won't let her ride in it with it unzipped, there's still a chance and I'd like it to have the strap attachment.

Also, it obviously needs to be sturdy, needs to be able to move fairly well (as in takes easy turns, not too heavy for a small girl to push). I know we'll be in and out of places and I don't want something locking up on me.

Weather is a question too, how well will they hold up and protect my precious Lilly from rain or other icky weather?

Last but not least, storage, as I posted on my last thread, I have a Camry and I need it to fold fairly flat so it can either fit in my trunk or my backseat with our suitcases and all that.

I'm sure I'll have to get her used to it, so when I get one should I just take her strolling in it a few times so I don't get to the Smokies and have my trip ruined by her trying to dig a hole in her brand new stroller?

Ha! Thanks ladies, I know you all will lead me on the right path and not let my moolah go to waste!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!