View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 10:37 PM   #14
llc328
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you for your post............ I did ask about why some were reduced.. and it was said that they are expecting more.. so thats why..

I know.. some were so adorable.. others looked sad....

Thanks.. I hope the right puppy comes along.. Daisy did.. but she was from a pet store.. I really do not want ot go that route again.. Althouh.. if I didn't walk in there that day.. she would not be mine,,

Laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans*lil*Bia*
I have never seen this site before, but I looked at all the pups available, and some of them were quite darling, but others did not look too good. I really didn't like that he had special deals, like he was knocking down the price to get rid of them easier. Usually when people care about there pups and where they end up going, they try their hardest to look for quality families, not the first person to offer them the money. I also did not like that he purposefully breeds t-cups, and says they come from champion lines, thats bull, most of them looked real sickly. Some of them were like 1 lb full grown, that is way to small!! to even be healthy, and then to ask for $7ooo for the pup is outrageous. I personally would buy from someone who doesn't mass produce, I mean how much attention do you think these pups are getting, and how much socialization is he offering them, he has way to many, to take care of them responsibly. I like breeders who know their dogs and let them live with them in their house, that in itself would be reassuring to me. Well thats just my 2 cents. Good luck with your search!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!