Thread: Am I a wacko?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Am I a wacko?

Do you think this is weird? As some of you may know,,, I've been taking it easy here for the last few days, due to a fall down my stairs. I have alot of time on my hands and been working with a few ideas. I decorated Gus crate/cage when I first got it to match the room where we keep it. I went and bought a king size sheet and made a cover with ruffles for the top and a ruffled skirt for the bottom. I also made a bumper pad for the inside. He also has a thick shag bath rug that fits perfectly, a nice comfie pillow, and his matching food and water bowls in side. It's a larg crate and lots of room,,,,,,, so I was thinking of making it into a 2 room crate with a curtain with tiebacks to devide it. And inclose the one side. So that he has his little private place. I have little frames that I got from the dollor store and want to put Pictures of girl yorkies in them and hang them in there as well. But then I thought about it, it might not work,,, I wouldn't want him to get ahold of them and pull them down and chew them up. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I think his little crate will look like a little royal hide away. Does any one have any other ideas?

Last edited by Latuya; 09-29-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Latuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!