View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
NewYorkieLover
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Welcome! I'm sorry you are having a reaction. I am hoping it's maybe your pup's shampoo or something and not the puppy herself.

There is something that people can do to eliminate some allergies. It works for some things, but not for others. All I can do is suggest that you look into it. If you find a practitioner in your area, call him/her and ask a lot of questions. It is called NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique). It involves accupuncture, but it is non-invasive. You would need to bring in a few pieces of your dog's hair. It could work with one treatment, or it might take two or three. If you find a practitioner who feels he/she can treat you, it might be worth a shot. The most you would lose is your time and a little money (unless insurance covers it). What you could gain, though, is a happy life with your dog. If you are not into holistic/alternative treatments, though, then this may not be for you.

You can go to NAET - Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques are alternative allergy medications used to reduce or eliminate allergy and disease to read a little more about it, and look for a practitioner in your area.

Good luck!
NewYorkieLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!