View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default I see you have 2 threads Exactly the same thing.

once again.
Melinda me and you had no such arrangements , what agreements you had was between you and the Breeder Maxine, I have never talked to you until I called you asking who you were and why you told Maxine I told you about these Yorkies and then posted with you here after the fact.You say above that .YorkieShadow/aka Debbie was very unreasonable and belligerent in my dealings with her, making this surrender very difficult.
It was not my fault the lab rescue transport you sent to pick up these Yorkies never showed, It was not my fault that you never called Maxine and told her the reasons for the no show, you didnt even know why your self. Its not my fault that you told Maxine that you had talked to me about these Yorkies when I had never talked to you at all, until after Maxine had told me all this. and I got your number then I called you. Its not my fault that you had to call me back each time to only say oh let me call you back theres so much going on here right now.There was to much going on around you we couldnt even talk through all the noise. I told you when I called you that Maxine said you told her I had talked to you about these Yorkies and I asked you then why did you say that? I had never talked to you before.then you said it was RustysMom that you talked to. so how can you say I was very unreasonable when dealing with me. you never ever did any dealing with me.......and one of your friends here RustysMom that told you about Maxines dogs pm'ed me telling me to stay out of it. I was not going to stay out of it and let these Yorkies go to a rescue that noone had ever heard about. How would I of known your rescue was a true rescue?Just because you said it was? I dont know you. and I dont trust anyone on the internet.I had no proof that you had a rescue.
Maxine told me a rescue called her,,, This rescue was NC Yorkie Rescue. they said that I had talked to them about getting these Yorkies. I knew I had never. so I got her number From Maxine and called her Melinda.. she had to let me go three different times and could not talk with all the confushion going on around her.The third time we finaly got to talk and she had found out about these Yorkies through another member here who I had talked to( the one I got the members names mixed up Rustysmom & Rustysmomma two different members )
RustysMom the one who pm'ed me told me to stay out of it. I called Maxine back and told her this was not the rescue that i had talked to her about, and that I knew nothing about them, I checked their website and there was not much there at that time.nothing about any of the rescues they have found homes for. and it looked like an unfinished website.I also got on YT and started a thread asking members here if they knew of this rescue. I hadnt and I was worried about where these Yorkies were going. I got many pms, saying they have never heard of this rescue. even rescues in that area had not heard about them.I looked up some threads on YT about them and did not like what I was reading. By the time I got back to Maxine she was already talking to another rescue. so No NC Yorkie Rescue did not end up getting these Yorkies. we couldnt turn them over to a rescue we never heard of. They went to another well known rescue. I had asked for the thread to be closed by admin because they went to a rescue,there was no need to keep the thread open. No i didnt state what rescue they went to, I didnt feel I needed to.
Maxine made the final choice of where her Yorkies went not me,I only told her what I thought about it.
AS far as I know just a few of the Yorkies did not have a rabie shot. and Maxine had took them up to the vet to have that done and I didnt know this until later after the vets visit. She also stated that The male Yorkie needed a teeth cleaning.This little male is the one that NC Yorkie Rescue was wanting to keep for herself , that would be you..who ever they sent out to pick up the Yorkies did not show up..Maxine had held them for another week. Maxine said she let another rescue have them.I have kept up with their updates and they have all found homes.and this is what really matters.
and She has told me that the rescue that took them in have kept in touch with her and gave her updates on these Yorkies and their new homes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!