View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Oh Brooke I know just were you are coming from. These three love veggies and fruit too! They each have their fav. For Bogey is is oranges. All I have to do is start to peel one and he start doing FLIPS! Pebbles is raw baby carrots, celery and GRAPEFRUIT kinda girl YES I own a bunch of crazy out there little ones. Doodlebug is my baby and will eat anything. Not to mention watermelon, cantelope, cucumbers, green beans, popcorn But I make them earn their treat, they always have to do a trick for mommy

I feed Natural Balance too plus I add canned pumpkin to the mix once a day so my pupsters get a lot of veggies too. I don't see the harm in giving them to her if she is hungry. If you think she is eating too much and she really wants the veggies cut back on her food a little. It sounds like you are feeding the tiny cut up frozen stuff, what if you gave her raw baby carrots like I give me guys? Maybe she would take her time eating and slow her down a little. If you are giving them as a snack I would just cut out the other treats you give her and balance things out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!