View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Nope you're not! Gucci is an oinker too, he does this with food and cheerios because that's all he gets, otherwise he'd most likely do it for everything!

He gobbles all of his food up and then licks the bowl clean and then proceeds to stare at me and stare at where the bag is at then back to me .. then the kaos begins... he starts tearing up everything in site and barking and whining PURE DESTRUCTION lol .. He will literally eat 4 WHOLE servings a day with no problem (I only allow 2 sometimes 3 depending). He does the same thing with the cheerios, I have to distract him to get away from where they are and keep him busy .. DRIVES ME NUTS ...

I really don't know what to do about it myself, maybe I can get some advice to. I have recently ignored the behavior and it's gotten a bit better. Another thing I've done is break down his feedings into smaller feedings 4 times a day when he's having a chubby day.

Maybe you can do that with Tatums Veggies? Just a few at a time several times a day? instead of one whole serving. I don't know how much help that would be but it may do a little bit of good as she will realize they are coming more frequently and she doesn't have to worry that the veggies are "gone forever"? A little reverse Psychology
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!