View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Swartkids
Yorkie Talker

Love Re-Homing Yorkie Wanted In VA!!!! PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER!

Hello Fellow Yorkie Lovers!

I wanted to clarify from my last post - please read!

While I welcome ANY help you can offer in finding us a forever baby, please note: I will not ship animals, so if you are not within driving distance of Northern VA, please do not contact me to buy your puppy...it's heartbreaking when we get excited only to find out you are 10 hours away! We WILL drive quite a ways tho...

My family is looking to adopt a yorkie as our family pet. I am looking to find one that is needing a new home vs. going straight to a breeder. We are not looking for AKC or show rights or breeding rights or anything that comes with full breeds. (which is why we are looking to adopt) We don't mind if they are a mix or not, AKC registered or not, and we don't mind a small re-homing fee. It doesn't matter whether he or she comes from another home, shelter, etc We have had yorkies before and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! We simply are looking for a small, young baby to call our own and spoil! If you know of anyone looking to re-home a baby, please let me know! He or she will have a wonderful life with us, and will be loved by us all. Please help us find our new family member, it would mean so much.

We have been led astray several times already in our search for our puppy, so I am hoping that someone here can lead us in the right direction!

thanks so much and Happy New Year!!!
Swartkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!