View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Embarassed I never should of started this....

Lately I have been giving the babies veggies in the evenings. Just some carrots and peas and green beans. Well now Tatum comes to me every single night (AFTER she has already eaten her veggies for the day mind you) and whines and cries for more. She doesn't bark - just cries. Cries, cries, CRIES for veggies! And I know that's what she wants because I'll look at her and say, "Tate, WHAT?" and when I get up she leads me straight into the kitchen - stands in the exact same spot that she eats in....and just stares at me. She looks at me like I am completely insane for not having another bowl of veggies waiting for her. I just do not know what to do with her. She will do this for the longest time! And to be quite honest it is driving me nuts! lol.

Should I just quit giving them to her or what? When she eats them she acts like she is STARVING - she just inhales them! I seriously have to take a video of this...you guys would die. lol. You'd think I haven't fed her in days or something the way she eats them...it's crazy! And last night she even threw them up, her peas and carrots. Well come to find out, she has been swallowing them WHOLE! Every little green pea and every little cubed carrot came out the same exact way it went in! WHOLE!

OMG. She has to have something wrong with her lol. She eats too fast and she is constantly hungry...this is NUTS!! She is crying right now for more dang veggies. What do I do??? I can't just keep feeding the little oinker!

Omg help...someone please help lol....do any of your babies do this?? Please tell me I am not the only one who has an oinklet

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 01-06-2009 at 10:02 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!