View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeos mommy View Post
His stool is normal. He had a little blood bubble hanging from his anus. I popped it by accident. It did bleed and it stopped. The vet cleaned his anal glands internally and there was dry pus (probably no active infection because it was dry) and he screeched.

I bought the RC and I just don't feel confident feeding him food without an animal protein. I feel that they weren't willing to look into Wellness Simple Solutions. They said their lots vary from batch to batch. I just want his bottom to get better. I am so upset.

He was eating Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice. It was the only food he would eat. I know it's not the best. The vet said it was good and the lamb and rice is easy on his tummy. (He had this blood bubble back in Nov too)
Ugh. I wouldn't want to feed that either. However, I probably would, short-term until the problem clears. I would then contact a nutritionist and figure out the best diet to get him on to prevent this from happening in the future. Poor baby!!! On another note, the RC is a better food than Nutro, so that's good

Poor baby!! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!