View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #13
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfgkl View Post
Does she have the female to the dog she's using her male to breed with? If so, does she have a problem selling her dogs? I'm a little confused, because if shes taking care of her dog(taking good care of him, etc), then what's the difference of her breeding a shih tzu or someone breeding a yorkie?
Both of her dogs a Shih Tzu's. A male and a female, both of which are not altered. She's breed the female twice before and the male one (that I know of). It's just the fact that she obviously doesn't care too much about all the abondoned animals in the world, plus she's too lazy or "busy" to make sure that they go to good homes.
And I question how good she takes care of them. She complained to me how she had to pay to take her female to the vet to see if there were any puppies in there because she wasn't sure if she was pregnant?? I doubt that she even gets their annual shots/heartworm meds because she was complaining to me that her male has some sort of growth on his nose and he keeps pawing at it and rubbing it on the floor or furniture like it bothers him. I told her she should take him to the vet, and when I asked her a couple weeks later she told me she hadn't taken him. Bottom line is that she is what's a backyard breeder, just doing it cause it's a money maker.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!