View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Default Where does your pup stay while you're at work??

I really need help. My Snickers is pooing in his crate again. I just don't think he likes being in there. He is 6 months old and has ups and downs with his crate. Sometimes can hold it, sometimes can't. He is never in there more than 2.5-3 hours. Yes, it's small and good for his size to just sit, stand, and turn around in. I have horrible guilt that he is unhappy in there and panics so he poops. He did not before, but I think he has seperation anxiety since we are back at work now after the holidays. I'm actually trying out having him in the laundry room this afternoon for 3 hours with a pee pad, his bed cushion, and his toys. I'm so scared his outside potty training is going to be spoiled but I just hate having him in a cage. You can see my other post about feeling so guilty about crating him I posted yesterday. Please help, any others out there with a 6-7 month pup who does not crate and has successfully outside potty trained while leaving pup with a pad during the day?? I am thinking if he goes alot on the pad, he has not tried to hold it, and if goes once, has tried to hold it. I don't know....I'm stressed! I worry so much about my Snickers!

Thanks-
Viv
viviansnickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!