View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
SRD
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Dolly got big wound from her groomer for the Second time!!!

I am seriously mad. when I went to pick Dolly up a couple hours ago at her groomers, I saw stitches on her right inner thigh. so I asked the groomer what happened, she told me that Dolly moved a bit when she was working on DOlly's tummy. and she said it in a way like its not a big deal!

this is not even the first time it happened, about eight monthes ago, she got a wound on one of her ears from this groomer. and I was being very nice about it since I understand that its not easy to be a groomer and all the patience it requires, blah, blah...but a second time in less than a year, are you serious?

may I just add, I got Dolly when she was 8 monthes old, and she is from a show breeder, she was very well trained about being groomed, her previous groomer who moved out of town has complemented so many times about Dolly being so relaxed while being groomed. and I actually groom her myself when I have the time, I always praise her, telling her how beautiful she looks and giving her treats, etc. she does not bite at all, not even play bite. I am just so mad, she is this tiny little thing, the wound is about 1/2 the length of her leg. and who gave this groomer(not sure if she deserved the title)the right to think its not a big deal, and she did not even have the courtsey to let me know before I found out on my own. I am sorry to say, but I want to cut her leg open and see if she thinks its a big deal!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!