View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
Ours came with the sports games and was around $250. I dont think you can get it with the wii fit you have to get that separate and it is very hard to get because they only release a small amount of them at a time for sale to keep the demand high. Do you have a gamestop? If you do find out when they get their shipments in and then call every week on that day and see if they have the wii or the fit. I called 6 gamestops on friday the day of their shipments before i found a Fit. The Wiis are harder to find right now right afterChristmas but are easier to find later. We got ours in July and didnt have any problems finding one. Good luck you will love having a Wii
So you got the wii w/ sports for $250 at a gamestop? I don't think we have those, but then again how the heck would I know, lol!! I have never been interested in video games before Oh, and the fit would come later, I just didn't know if they came together or not. I think my hubby would look at me funny if I got *him* the wii fit, lol!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!