View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:22 AM   #7
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

He is very, very cute! And SO sweet that hubby would get him for you! I do not think he is full yorkie though. He looks like he is a chi-yorkie mix maybe?
In regards to CKC not being as reliable as AKC, I do not believe that to be true. I don't think that any of the registries are very reliable anymore. I have seen a lot of pups that are AKC registered that are very obviously mixed with something somewhere in their lines. It's sad that seeing AKC papers don't really mean that much anymore. It's all in the honesty of the breeder. I have seen some GORGEOUS ACA and CKC pups, and some horrible looking AKC pups (and the other way around of course). That is why it is so important to find an honest breeder that you can trust and not purchase on impulse. Of course, you will love him not matter what he is so all that is water under the bridge. However, I would advise others that are wanting to purchase from that breeder that the pups are not purebred at all. I don't know if you contact CKC and let them know, if they would act on it at all.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!