View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #12
annamalyssa
BANNED!

carsou - thank you, your baby in your avatar is a doll as well!!!.. Gucci is my lil mini man, don't let the looks fool ya though he's a Chubby Stinker .

meladori - Thank you and thank you for looking at them! I know I put him here a lot but I can't help it .

LuckyLady - I am a fan of your Toby , he is just adorable! I thought his little home made nighty was cute too.. he just loves to be comfy... PJ's and nighties are his thing and he has a TON of Pj's already, so we made a nighty. He was Waaaaayyyy DONE in the last picture lol .

TammyJM - awgh thank u, tell Isabeau he says "helloooooo " and give her some smooches for him his nickname is after all SMOOCH-Ah-ROONI

Denise517 - Thank you denise! I think he might have coloring like your baby in your avatar! she is too cute by the way!

MyTrixie143 - Thank you so very much!!

Yorkiedaze - thank u... lol, no no sisters but if Azrael wants to come live with us he'll have one .. we ADORE HER!!

Bleu Boy Barber - Awgh thank you so very much!! I couldn't figure out what to put then I got an idea since we had to "make-up" the pics lol.

Stedmansmommy - Thank you! he is such a Stinker but it really doesn't show too much in the pics haha... That 3rd one was my favorite as well. Tell Stedman and Tatum we say hello , I REALLY THINK THEY ARE BOTH SO ADORABLE especially Tatum ... I love looking at her pics she is so teeny tiny and cute .

Chloesmama - You are too sweet!! I am glad that people enjoy looking at them! I love looking at all the cute little babies on here as well, so I am always tempted to share. We are delighted that they bring a smile to your face .. Gucci is totally flattered , tell Chloe we send loves and she is just such a pretty princess
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!