Thread: Prayers Please
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
kcook323
YT Addict

Default Prayers Please

This just happened about 30-45 minutes ago....

Maximus was sitting on dh's lap and he jumped off (I still don't know why dh wasn't "holding" him, I'm very upset). When he fell, I was in the other room, I heard a thud and hollering and whimpering. I immediately ran in there and dh told me what happened. I checked him out and everything seemed fine. I loved on him, glared at dh, while he preceded to tell me what happened and reprimend him for having him on his lap. I put him in his crate. Dh got him out a few minutes later and was watching him and he hollered for me. Every time Maximus would look up he would kind of fall over, then he started scooting backwards on his belly with his legs sprawled out. Scary. I was about in tears. We gave him some Yorkie Yummies and the first two or three, he would put in his mouth (even do "sit" command without falling), but he wasn't crunching. I accidently spilled some on the floor and he ran and gobbled them up (with crunching noises). A few minutes later, he pee'd and poo'd. It is going on 11 pm. Dh is so concerned because he isn't acting all hyper and "wild". He said he will be "sick" if anything is wrong with him. I know he feels bad. I am still kind of ticked with him, but I know he didn't do it on purpose. Please say a prayer for Maximus that he recovers. I'm sure I won't get much sleep tonight doing checks on him. If he seems to get worse or act more off, I will definitely take him to the vet. I pray that he just is a bit dazed from the fall and he will be back to his rowdy self in the morning. He does seem like he is getting better a little bit every few minutes. I will update tomorrow on how he is doing. Thanks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!