View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #2
Chelsie1978

You shouldent really use human shampoo on a dog,especially on a dog whos hair is its main feature Human shampoo has a different PH to doggy shampoo and it can dry out their skin on the long run..it can also cause itching and dry breakable hair.
Find a doggy shampoo that you like,there are LOTS out there that have wonderful smells,you just have to do some searching I know people that use the johnson shampoo on their puppys faces because they think that their normal doggie shampoo will hurt the dogs eyes,but this isnt the case..infact,a human shampoo (even baby shampoo) can actually cause the eyes to be sticky and have more discharge than normal because of the ph so its always better to use the right shampoo.To wash the dogs face all you have to do is work up a lava in your hands,rub it gently but quickly onto the whole face and then rinse,remember to hold the ears down to stop any water entering I use vitacoat products,they are a little expensive but well worth it.Good luck on your search for shampoo

By the way,Im in europe and cant get this here,but Iv heard wonders about chris christensen products! Here is the website:
http://www.chrissystems.com/
Alot of people I know use it on their babies and LOVE it! I would deffinately get it if I could

Last edited by Chelsie1978; 03-11-2005 at 08:49 AM.
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!