View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #36
jeanief
YT Addict

Default mynewpuppy ???

I have to ask mynewpuppy since you live 8 miles away from this place, ( according to the city on your ID ), did you go outback to the outbuildings to see how the parents of these many dogs sold are kept? I'm glad you got a healthy puppy, but what did you think about how the parents are kept? It's not the place with the pool! It's the place with all of those out buildings scattered all over. How do you think they can sell the pups for such a cheap price? I'll tell ya, they sell MASS amounts of puppies and the unfortunate parents to all these pups are kept in buildings outback. I'm not saying you can't have a kennel , but look at this place..... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to say mill..... ( just my op I guess)

To the buyers that got the sick pups, I would call the vet that issued the health Cert and tell them that you and others got sick ups and mabey they should take a closer look when they come in for a well check !! I would also call the airlines that shipped these pups and tell them too, that you and others have gotten a sick pup right off the plane. Just give them a FYI ! I know shipping can cause pups to get stressed and get sick, but they must have been not in top shape for shipping, if they get off the plane in such poor condition.
jeanief is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!