View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #14
Baby doll mom
Yorkie Talker

Love Update on Muņeca

Well after surviving my first semester of graduate school, becoming a new mom to this precious furbaby, and the holidays and the mayhem that comes with all of this, I'm happy to report that my baby is doing great! Never gave her the meds, just kept her activity limited and took her for short walks instead of letting her run in the yard. We didn't even feel the need to get a second opinion.

She has been growing so quickly and just last week figured out how to jump on and off the couches! It's so cute, she gets a running start and takes a huge leap and just plops down on the couch almost as if it takes alot out of her to jump. She was the center of attention when we hosted New Years Eve! Everyone thinks she's soooooo cute! She has her spay scheduled for next week - wish us luck!

Thank you to those who responded to my original post and for all your advice, it was very helpful. Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season with their furchildren and families. Happy New Year!!!! - Sergio, Carolina, & Muņeca
Baby doll mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!