View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 AM   #6
Akbritt
Donating YT 500 Club Member

This is HORRIBLE! I started crying when i read about your daughter...I have an only child as well(Abbi)...and i couldnt even imagine I would have to the same thing...i probably would have went out and bought her a pony, if she asked for it.

It looks to me that you have 2 options...get rid of the puppy your little girl so badly wanted (dont do it dont do it dont do it) or look for another apartment building in your neighborhood, Which i know will be extremely hard to find. Your landlord, as much of a heartless A$$h@le he is, he has ya on the lease. Its not fair that people in your building can have pets and you cant, but i dont think their is much you can do about it.

I would have a friend keep the puppy until you found somewhere else, if you have too...lie and tell your landlord that you got rid to the puppy...to buy you more time...if that is at all possible...and then get out of that building....that super sounds like an evil person.

I hope things work out painlessly and im glad your daughter is doing better...good luck!

ps ....keep the puppy
Akbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!