View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 08:24 AM   #1
natalie
Owned by Fred

Default Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo for Pups

Hey guys!

I've been away from YorkieTalk for about a week now. (Ever since I got Fred). He is such a bundle of joy, but at the same time.. boy oh boy is he hyper. We have wood flooring so he'll run around and then at times he'd slip and slide on his butt and go sideways. Then, he gets back up and starts running again! He's all over the place, weaving in and out of rooms. I'm trying to potty train him right now. It's so hard because he's so unpredictable! He really has no time after he eats that he poops or pees. He just poops and pees all over the place, and I pat him on the butt and say "No" and then I put him in his pad and say "pee pee" and point to the pad. Then he'll just look at me and run out of the cage and around the house again!

Well, besides that I have a question! I'm giving Fred his 2nd bath tonight before we leave out of town for the weekend. He's going to be staying with my boyfriend's parents cause the absolutely adore him!
The first bath, I used puppy shampoo in a "Clean Fresh Scent" but when I was done, his hair wasn't as soft and he still smelled like "a dog" (that smell dogs get after awhile of not bathing)!

I was thinking about buying Johnson and Johnson Gentle Tearless Baby Shampoo when I get on lunch, but I'm not sure if that is good for him or not? I hear some people use it, and some don't because of the pH?
natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!