View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
txrosegirl
owned by my monkeys
Donating Member

first and most important, your baby is just so adorable!! i love when you post new pics

okay, onto your raw questions lol ... i used to feed raw (and am thinking about going back to it)...i actually preferred primal and AFS raw to NV but my kids loved NV too ... i am interesting in homecooking or feeding the prey model but there is so much research i would have to do before i would feel comfortable i was doing it right ... the best part of premade raw is everything good is already in there (the meat, organ meat, bones, etc) and i know it is well balanced for them

you may want to ask admin to move this to the nutrition section because we have some very knowledgeable YTers regarding this subject and they might see it sooner if it is in the other section

my kids also inhale raw....they just LOVE it!

the best part about raw other than how good it is for them is the poohs!!! they are so small and nonsmelly and when they do it outside, you never have to pick it up because it disintegrates and turns to dust (unlike kibble pooh lol)

Last edited by txrosegirl; 01-03-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!