View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 07:16 AM   #9
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylavender
I wonder how long the weird guy in the hatch was in there, because he new jack when jack was treating that injured woman, who happens to be the woman that he (jack) was going to marry, but didn't (they showed it in the 1st season. So what is that time span and does it coorespond with how long we think he (weird guy) has been in the hatch? (I think there are real issues with "time" on that island). Remember weird guy was going to run a race around the world and he may have been on some destination to do that when he ended up on the island. But more interestingly, there apparently is some kind of air born pathogen that kills people or at least gives them a disease, because wierd guy eluded to it and so did the french lady in the 1st season. She said her whole crew had died from it.

So very interesting.

You have a way better memory then me becuase I cant remember all those little detail from the first season. But are you sure that was jack ex-girlfriends? I didnt think they indicated that at all. But I have a tendancy to not follow things very well. I am the type of person you DONT want to see a movie with because I ask a milllion questions
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!