View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
DorkyYorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie with possible cancer?

I have a 2 and a half pound male yorkie that has been having some ongoing problems since I first got him back in June. First off, he had terrible teeth and I had to have quite a few pulled and he also had terrible gum disease. I noticed that the lymph nodes under his neck were both very swollen before I took him in to have the procedure done and I asked the vet to examine them and see what he thought. I had bloodwork done and everything came back fine. The vet seemed to think the lymph nodes were enlarged from his teeth being so bad which is what I originally suspected. He was put on a full course of antibiotics and they never seemed to go back down. I then took him to another vet for a second opinion. He felt of them and seemed to think they just felt enlarged because he is so tiny. He asked me to come back in two weeks for another exam and he still said they felt just like before- no change.

Well i had put all of that behind and tried to look on the bright side but now he has another problem. I felt a lump in his testicular area today. It was not there when I bathed him three days ago and now it's just there. Does this sound like cancer? I am really scared and worried and need some advice.
DorkyYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!