Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Gracie

Your Yorkie's Name -Gracie

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl -Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years 6 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) -Chest 13";

Length 12"; Height 6"; Waist 11"; Neck 9"
Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -S

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -Gracie would like a new sweater with a button-hole in the back for her harness d-ring to come through. Gracie chews off snaps so clothing that is pull over or has velcro is preferred. She loves small plush toys that make noise, like Dr. Noyz toys. Gracie is addicted to Yorkie Yummies and bully sticks (red barn, merrick or those sold by a YTer here)

Yorkie's favorite colors - Pink. Purple

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -The last one and every one since Gracie was 6 months old or so

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - Same

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you

YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - See our Avatar. Gracie is the lighter with the longer hair.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please
mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -She does not like rubber/latex toys. She cannot have corn. We prefer no toys made in China that have paint on them and toys with small parts we try to avoid. Gracie is super picky about treats. She won't eat a biscuit type treat of any variety. She loves Puperoni Ribs and freeze dried chicken.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!