View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 12:40 AM   #6
Hamoth
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedoc

I just ordered the Marmot...It looks so funny! I can't wait till it comes..Fagan will love it...although I think the Corgi will like it too! Thanks for the tip!
You will have to let me know how that one works out! If it gets a rave review, it might join the rat...

Update: Grunting Rat has had 4 major surgeries now. Last night he ripped off an ear. I sewed the hole shut.

That same night, Chewy used his teeth like a seam ripper and opened the hole, and then pulled out lots of the stuffing (going for all the noise makers). I took it from him and sewed it shut (after putting back the stuffing).

This morning the tail was removed, the nose un-stuffed, and the grunting box taken out and torn neatly in half. I put a new bag on the grunting box, stuffed it back in, sewed the tail back on.

This afternoon, the other ear came off, and a seam was torn from one eye, to the middle of the back. The grunter was again removed and the bag part was sliced to ribbons. I replaced the bag with a zip-lock, stuffed the grunter back in, and sewed the gaping hole shut.

It is so sad, it has no ears anymore! lol.

Note that I'm not blaming the construction for this thing falling apart. My dog is a monster and has been loving this thing to DEATH. Now it has these jagged stitches all in it, no ears, a ziplock bag for a heart, and looks utterly pittyful. Why does Chewy always hurt the ones he loves?

This afternoon
Hamoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!