View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
She-ra's Mama
Got Yorkies?
Donating Member

Smile Custom Italian photo charm of your little ones!!!

Hey guys!! The Clinic I worked in has recently closed, so I am a new stay at home mom. I have been dabbling with the Italian charms for a while, and I have started making my own. I take any photo and make it fit perfectly in an Italian charm frame. I either download the pic from my computer, or scan it and cut the newly made pic for the charm!!! These are one of a kind because they are hand crafted!!! They have been going for $30.00, but I will sell them to my YT family for $20.00, shipping included!!!! I guarentee you will not be disappointed, if you are, I will return your money!!! I will also cut you a good deal if there are more than one charm needed. These can be of anything, your furbabies, your kids, hubby, boyfriend, wife, etc!!! Just send me a pic to amandabeth63876@yahoo.com, or post the pic here and I can save it to my computer. We do have a paypal account for easy payment, or you can mail it to me!! I promise you will love these!!! Thanks in advance to those who are interested!!!

They will look similar to this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alyssa_School-175x250[1].jpg (10.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png Alyssa_Spring-80x100[1].png (21.6 KB, 73 views)
She-ra's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!