View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 08:03 PM   #1
yorkieangel
Rescue Angel

Default Stuff I just noticed

Iwas bathing Cowboy tonight and really looking at him for the first time in the past 3 weeks. I have been so busy with my children starting school and alot of other issues ,that while I have been taking care of him I haven't spent the extra time with him.
So now I am flabbergasted of the changes I didn't notice. Now I gave him a horrible home short haircut about 3 weeks ago and already his hair has grown at least 1/4 - 1/2 an inch. The grey that was coming in on his back is now GONE... I don't get it???? How can this be???? His coat is now all dark except he still has the top of head gray hair. (This does not include his gold hair that stayed the same). So how does white hair just dissapear? I know it was there because at his vet visit last month even my Vet commented on the white streak coming in on his back!!!!!!!!!!!
My boys hair while still scraggly is now nice and shiny and his eyes are so clear with NO gunk at all. I'm going to have to SWEAR by people food feeding since all these good things are happening

Oh , by the way. i trimmed up the ears a bit but will leave the rest of his hair to grow for a professional to do the next time. Poor baby had no idea how homely he looked HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!