View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC YorkieRescue View Post
Please reconsider as I am quite sure no one that knows you would think that way. I personally get many dogs that way and am so grateful when I do. I feel it shows a great deal of compassion on the breeders part as well as unselfishness. The situation in the beginning thread is completely different. Dogs that have come from that environment are known to have issues and one dog in particular, Camden, was very bad, but now look at the wonderful, loving home he now has.

I am sorry if I caused any offense as my intent was only to clarify that a rescue did not take place as preciously indicated it had by another party. Please surrender your two retired females to the wonderful rescue group. We all can place the females to families that have been waiting a long time, and the new homes are indeed loving and forever.

Again, I am so sorry if I offended you as I did not want this post to be taken the wrong way. It was aimed at a different situation and I do not want to stop any potential surrenders.

oh no! You did not offend me. The reason I was thinking rescue is that I had previoussly given these two girls free to a person I thought was my friend. She kept them four months and they were horribly abused. i took them back in terrible shape. After that, i did not trust my own judgement to place them and thought that perhaps someone with more experience than i, could find them a well deserved forever home..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!