View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Let's see some pictures!

I would love to see more pictures of everyone who has a rescue pup and maybe a little background on were they came from and how they are today.

Here are my three:

Pebbles is a rehome from a coworker. She was given to a 1 yr old as a birthday present. It didn't work so well. She is 11 lbs of yorkie love and will be 2 yrs in April.

Doodlebug is the puppy of an Amish puppymill rescue. His mom is a maltese and still at the rescue the last time I checked. He was only 10 weeks old when we brought him home and now he's 8 months. I actually applied for a 1 yr old yorkie but there was already an approved application for him and the rescue told me about him. He wasn't even up for adoption yet but I saw his picture and I was in love. He is a maltese and yorkie mix.

Bogey is about 2 yrs old and came from JillandJack right here in the rescue forum! He was found on the side of a country road in IN and brought to a shelter. They thought he was a yorkie but when I went to see him you could see he was also a morkie.

All three are in my avatar.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!