View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 049 Home cooking/"people food" Question

Well my picky girl Maddie has once again decided she does not like the food she's eating, which is raw. I have tried 3 different kinds of the raw in the last couple weeks and she is just not having it. I am willing to do whatever I have to that gets her to eat, and so far what she WILL eat is what I'm eating, her favorite being any kind of meat: turkey, chicken, beef, etc. She's not as crazy about cheese but she'll eat that too. She likes little tastes of yogurt or vanilla ice cream, things of that nature.

My question is, if I'm going to homecook and/or feed her the food that I eat, what is it that she needs to be getting to be healthy? I know she can't solely rely on meat and cheese to balance her diet, so I want to know what are all the things I need to make sure she is getting by feeding her this way? I know what she is NOT supposed to have: onions, caffine, chocolate, grapes, etc. but wondered what she needs for sure and/or what your babies like if you feed them this way. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by EmrldShdwQueen; 12-29-2008 at 12:48 PM.
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!