Thread: Gimme Space!!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:44 PM   #11
Joy
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie
aww what cute pictures! Simon needs his space when he sleeps and actually growls at anything that touches him while he's resting! So they do not sleep together, soemtimes they will lay next to each other and Hallie will paw at Simon's face just to pick on him
Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
haha Joy - they look like they're in Time-out ...each to her own chair ! That's so cute ..they're in almost the same position as each other though.....What little dolls they are - I love their little dresses. I bet they look that cute every single day -

MY girls rarely cuddle while sleeping...Cheri sleeps on me ...Chanel next to me but...They do kiss alot though...

oh...and Nice chairs
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments on my furkids
Ellie can be such a snot when she is sleeping.. No one is allowed to move!! And if you touch her she has a little hissy fit and growls too.. She is deffinately the Queen Bee around here..

LOL Villette, no they dont look cute everyday.. We have many bad hair days and its fun just to be lazy and lounging around.. It is so cute when your girls do their kissing thing.. I love those pictures.. and Im jelous..
Your checking out my house again huh? lol Your so funny!! I have to admit I like doing that too.. I see the cute furkids and then scan the backgrounds..
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!