Thread: Ticks...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
Jchirino
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Ticks...

Hello all, It's been a while since my last post. Been traveling a lot and have lots going on. Anyway, the reason for my post is because Zoe has ticks. I can't seem to get rid of them. It all started a month ago when we came down to Sarasota for Thanksgiving. We were at my Fiances grandmothers and we took her out, next thing I know she had like 3 ticks on her. (I didn't find them till about 2 days after) I took them out and searched her and every time I took her out she got a tick or 2. When we got back home, I noticed she had eggs on her head (tick eggs) so I called the Vet and they gave me frontline plus. I put that on and within a few days, whatever tick she had on her had died and fallen off. Well, we came back down to Sarasota for Christmas and I am going thru all of this AGAIN. I've tried taking her outfront and same thing. I found 3 on her one morning. I bathed her, pulled them out, and she was almost due for frontline again so I put it on her. (sorry this is so long)

Well, Now, I think what is happening is that when I take her out a tick will get on her but it wont bite her and just hang on her fur and they end up on my bed. GRRRRRR.. I found one on the bed yesterday and this morning I found another. I am getting so angry. These little pests are disgusting and to know they were on my bed is sickening. We are in Miami now at my Fiances friends house and I found one on the bed here. (I know it wasn't from their dog. I don't even think it was from Zoe because I didn't bring her up on the bed. I think when I carried her it may have gotten on me then on the bed.) It's embarrasing. I just don't know what else to do.. Do the collars they sell at the pet store help? I'm so lost on this issue. Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated..

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!