View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
Adensmom
No Longer a Member

Love Looking for a Yorkie or Yorkie Pom for sale in Alabama or within 150 miles distance

I have been looking for a yorkie for MONTHS & I just can't find one that I can afford. I have ALWAYS wanted one & I am finally in a postion where I know I have nothing else to worry about & I can devote alot of my time & attention to the puppy as I know they require both. I know they are not cheap dogs & I am willing to pay for one but I have not been able to find one for less than $800 & that just is not practical for me . I actually did find one for $250 but the lady would not sell the baby to me because I have a child & she said she would step on the puppy. A little info about me incase anyone see's this ad that has one for sale and wants to know about my home life. I am in nursing school & married to the love of my life. We have a 2 year old little girl who is my world. I LOVE any & ALL animals, I always have & believe that my little girl is going to be the same way because she adores dogs. The puppy that I get is going to be a 100% INSIDE dog but will also be taken outside regularly & I do have a fenced in yard, front & back. If anyone has a sweet little angel for sale or knows of anyone who does please contact me at ghett0cnderella@aol.com or call me at anytime 205-821-8843. I live in Birmingham, Alabama but I am willing to travel. I have been searching for a LONG time & I am beyond ready to find a puppy and make it the newest addition to my wonderful family!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!