View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
Fancy_Pants
YT 500 Club Member

She does look very sad/scared...? When I called about her I asked them if they were sure she was mixed but they had both parents. The mom died (don't remember when) and they still have her brother but they said he looks more like a min pin. I forgot if they said they have already sold the father (yorkie) or not... They also have one other dog for sale that I do know of but it is a big dog, like a husky or something. From the conversation with the owner they are just down-sizing. They had lots of good things to say about her, like she is calm and good with kids. She is housebroke and that is worth ALOT in my book. She is also UTD on shots and has a clean bill of health other than being lactose intolerant but I don't see myself feeding her milk, cheese or ice cream! She "sounds" perfect but I'm really worried about the shedding. I'm still waiting to get an email back from the owner about her shedding I just thought someone might know about it on here.(I emailed her around 10 am this morning, I'm not patient I looked up min pins through a search to read about their shedding and was not happy that they do shed and also searched yorkie pin and didn't come up with much. The only thing I found was that a yorkie pin does not shed as much... I'm hoping since she looks like a full yorkie maybe she took after the yorkie breed with her hair!
Fancy_Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!