View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
Fancy_Pants
YT 500 Club Member

Question Yorkie/Min Pin Advice Please

Well, I was orginally going to adopt a yorkie I found on petfinder.com but when I went to go see her I was told that she was being held until the 27th for a family that was coming out of state and I called Saturday to see if they did come and sure enough the did adopt her so I am back to square one.... Searching again....

Anyway, I found a 1 yr old half yorkie, half minature pincher that a family is wanting to sell. Does anyone have any knowledge of yorkie pin? Do they shed? What is their personality breed traits do they favor more? I know every dog will be different but I don't want to agree to buy her and then feel like I should have just waited till I could find a full blooded yorkie. I am mainly worried about the shedding though. When I read the ad and seen her picture I called and asked them if they were sure she was mixed! She looks just like a yorkie and weighs only 5 lbs - if you didn't know she was half min pin you could never tell. Her mother is a min pin and her father is a yorkie. If anybody have any info on this hybrid breed I would greatly appreciate it.

~Shelly
Fancy_Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!