View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #6
melissa912
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036

wow ur right princeton and miss kitty do sound reallllyyy familiar. i also tried leaving different foods for him to eat and he also likes one food for a few days then wants nothing to do with it. i have noticed that princeton does eat well at night but breakfast and lunch are very stressful. he seems to eat better for other people then for me bc wen he sees me he gets really excited nd wants to play. now everynight my mother in law feeds him and he eats well. then the mornings come and i sometimes wanna cry. he does look healthy and he is growing and gaining weight but he is sooo picky. the only thing he loves and will never turn down is cheerios but that isnt nutrious enough for him. so my vet probably wants to kill me bc i call him everyday lol but i will see if he can give me some of that food. im gunna write down the name.

funny story: he didnt poop from thursday night (christmas) to saturday so i was on the phone with the vet, worried about him having blockage and as im makin an appt to bring him in .. i turn around and hes pooping! that little stinker. well i brought the stool in anyway and i am waitin for the lab results. hehe anyway thanks for your help!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!