Thread: Solid Gold
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:25 AM   #9
Ivy Lucille
♥♥beats @ my feet!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDiana View Post
I just switched Franklin to Solid Gold from California Natural because I wanted a food of the same quality but easier to find. Maggie has been on Solid Gold since we got her. It's a great food with lots of good reviews but it personally has not worked for us and I will probably be switching once this bag is out. Franklin's poops have gotten bigger, stinkier and more often. He only wants to eat Maggie's food (Just a Wee Bits) and Maggie only wants to eat his food ( Hundchen Flocken Puppy). It's been a mess. I just don't like it.

I'm glad to hear it does work for other people, though and I hope it works for you!
For what it's worth to ya-I recently started my 2 on SG wee bits also. I picked up a brochure when I bought my first bag. It says in the info the for the first 3 months their poop would be larger, more frequent while they detox. I don't know how much stock I hold in that statement (that's not a direct quote) but just thought I would pass that along. I have noticed mine poop frequently as well. I thought I would give it a little more time and see if that all changes. I stay open to other foods as well. I would like to find samples of orijen small bites and innova small bites to as well. I hate to buy a whole bag while I am trying out foods just to have to return it if they won't eat it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!