View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
Bella Mia
Yorkie Talker

Bella has a collar with all her tags on it (she has like 6 or 7) that jingle together. I call it her necklace and if I hold it out she'll run over to me and sit until I snap it on. If I'm lazy I'll grab her retractable leash and clip it to the collar for quick trips. But I usually use one of her 4 different harnesses. One is a leash/harness combo that I got at Petsmart. It has served very well. I recently got a harness that resembles the two step harness and she seems to like that one ALOT. My mom bought her a vest that has a loop and that one is great because it has really wide bands and doesn't rub, but if her hair is getting long, it looks a little funny, so I typically only use that one after a hair cut And finally, she had a cat harness that was recommended with we first got her and none of the dog harnesses would fit. That one is difficult to get on and it has very thin straps that knot her hair together if I leave it on for very long. She wears the collar all the time (minus baths or when it's dirty and needs to be washed), but I only put a harness on if we are going on a walk or a car ride (we use the harnesses in her car seat). Once we get to the destination, she usually tries to take her harness off herself.
Bella Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!