View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 Napsaks - Special New Years Deal - Don't Miss Out!

NapSaks are a unique convertible bed that allows your furkid to configure his/her bed however suits their fancy. These delightful fleece napping sacks are completely reversible and portable. For a quick snooze, just plop down on top, more serious nappers might want to hunker down in the middle and have a donut bed. Extreme nappers will surely want to burrow inside the NapSak with nothing but their cute little noses showing. NapSaks can also used in carseats to help keep your furbaby toasty warm during car trips. Anywhere you need a soft, cuddly, scrunchy little bed, NapSaks are perfect!

Any way you configure it, NapSaks are a bargain shipped to you for $30.00 each. Remember, a sample size of both Chicken and Liver Yorkie Yummies AND a matching Yorkie sized squeeky bone toy comes with each NapSak. As a special bonus, ORDER BEFORE I ring in the New Year and I will include a Yorkie Yummie Combo (3 ounce size = approximately 300 treats). That gives you until December 31st at 11:59 pm Georgia Time so ACT QUICKLY! Remember, we have a Gift Exchange coming up soon -- I have several "generic boy/girl colors" available.

Ordering is 1 - 2 - 3 simple.

1) Select your print from the foxypups.com gallery: NapSak Fabric Selections

Several new colors are available - please note that the Flowers #5 and the WavyFur selections will NOT have the traditional fringe that has always been the NapSak trademark.

2) Send a pm with your print color selection (please order by color name) and your solid color contrast preference.

3) Send payment through PayPal: foxypups@bellsouth.net or pm me for mailing address for Money Orders and Checks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PinkCheeta NapSak.jpg (191.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg PinkCheetah NapSak3.jpg (123.6 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg Flowers #5.jpg (124.1 KB, 82 views)
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!