View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

I think that is pretty good! When I was waiting for my Jeter to be born I joined YT and saw all sorts of threads about people having problems with potty training I got worried because my husband can be funny about that stuff I am a stay at home mom so I put in a lot of time reading about puppies and training them. I also asked my breeder for tips

Jeter's breeder starts the potty training /crate train up before they go home, So my Jeter was very easy to potty train, he peed 2 times and pooed 1 within the first 2 weeks of getting him home at 10 weeks of age. He has never had any accidents after that so he was 12 weeks old and 100% trained

Axl came to us at age 9 1/2 weeks and he caught on fast watching Jeter. He was trained by the age of 15 weeks. He is almost 7 months old now(Dec.29)

Now my girl Yumi Yasha was not so easy! She could of cared less if she was let out or not she peed when she wanted and where she wanted She is almost 7 months old ( dec. 30th) and she has been potty trained with no accidents for the past 2 months I thought she would never catch on

Last edited by adorame; 12-26-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added aomething
adorame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!